Multicultural Day –
Montessori Compass & Managebac
Click here for an overview of how to efficiently use Montessori Compass to know what’s going on in your child’s classroom for infant through elementary programs.
- Includes a comprehensive Montessori Scope & Sequence (Infant – Age 12) and a sophisticated Common Core State Standards Alignment.
- Centralized communication helps busy parents & staff to always stay up-to-date with school activities.
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access from any web-enabled device.
- Online Photos, Activity Reports, Progress Reports
Mid Year Conferences
Mid Year Conferences will be starting in December. Please sign-up on your child’s classroom page for a time to meet with your child’s teacher.
- Infant Classroom Page
- Early Toddler – Classroom 3
- Toddler – Classroom 5
- Toddler – Classroom 6
- Primary – Classroom 1
- Primary – Classroom 2
- Primary – Classroom 7
- Primary – Classroom 8
- Lower Elementary Classroom 9 Page
- Lower Elementary Classroom 11 Page
- Upper Elementary Classroom 10 Page
- Upper Elementary Classroom 12 Page
- MYHS Program Classroom Page
DGM Team Shop –
On Sale Now!
Show your school spirit by wearing our new DGM Team Gear. We have t-shirts, racerback shirts and hoodies. Contact Sallie Delfino for more information.
School Event Pictures
Desert Garden has created a new SmugMug page. Major school events and activity photos have been captured and posted here for your viewing pleasure. A password is required for viewing these photos and can be obtained via the front desk or Sallie Delfino. We will also be adding a quick link to access the photos from our Take 2 newsletter starting Dec. 11th!