Track Student Progress
Managebac is MMYP/HS' learning management system for teachers, parents and students. Some key features of this system include:
- Class calendar for unit tasks and deadlines.
- Portfolio section containing student works.
- Track student assignments and assessment scores.
Starting August 28th
You can schedule your parent teacher conferences by signing up on your classroom page when sign-ups are available.
- Infant Classroom Page
- Early Toddler – Classroom 3
- Toddler – Classroom 5
- Toddler – Classroom 6
- Primary – Classroom 1
- Primary – Classroom 2
- Primary – Classroom 7
- Primary – Classroom 8
- Lower E Classroom 9 Page
- Lower E Classroom 11 Page
- Upper E Classroom 10 Page
- Upper E Classroom 12 Page
- MYHS Program Classroom Page
Montessori Compass –
Know Your Child’s Day
Click here for an overview of how to efficiently use Montessori Compass to know what’s going on in your child’s classroom.
- Includes a comprehensive Montessori Scope & Sequence (Infant – Age 12) and a sophisticated Common Core State Standards Alignment.
- Centralized communication helps busy parents & staff to always stay up-to-date with school activities.
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access from any web-enabled device.
- Online Photos, Activity Reports, Progress Reports
Ice Cream Social –
Please attend our Ice Cream Social event on Friday, August 18th from 4:30-7:00pm. Click here for more information.